- Fast food mascot Halloween costumes that aren't for kids
- Boulevard's Nutcracker Ale is an early Christmas present
- Scarrots are a trick just asking for a treat
- Wine and candy: pretty sweet
- Jack in the Box springs into action on Monday
- Market 3's grand opening is tomorrow
- How do you like your pumpkin seeds?
Sunday, October 31, 2010
The biggest perk of guesting at Fat City last week? While talking to the Jack in the Box PR department, I scored an invitation to preview night, and you know I couldn't miss that.
It took Kelly and I like an hour to get there, though -- somehow we hit three construction zones, plus a wreck had the highway backed up. But the important thing is I got to have a couple of Jack in the Box tacos.
Here are the rest of my posts from the week.