The biggest perk of guesting at Fat City last week? While talking to the Jack in the Box PR department, I scored an invitation to preview night, and you know I couldn't miss that.
It took Kelly and I like an hour to get there, though -- somehow we hit three construction zones, plus a wreck had the highway backed up. But the important thing is I got to have a couple of Jack in the Box tacos.
Here are the rest of my posts from the week.
- Fast food mascot Halloween costumes that aren't for kids
- Boulevard's Nutcracker Ale is an early Christmas present
- Scarrots are a trick just asking for a treat
- Wine and candy: pretty sweet
- Jack in the Box springs into action on Monday
- Market 3's grand opening is tomorrow
- How do you like your pumpkin seeds?